Austen Morris Associates - Warning for FRAUD – For your own sake do not make any investments true this company!
My wife and me where *** enough some years ago to trust this company with an investment. Our total investment ended up to around 30.000 euros and today the total value has decreased with more than -70%. They have simply done nothing to improve this or given any useful advices at all even though the markets recent years have gone up.
We regret today very much not saving our money in a normal bank account!
Ok we admit it was stupide of us and we cannot do more now than give our warning to others. Our advice seen in the back marrow is, if approached by someone from this company just simply hang up or if you are on the way to sign an investment plan re think and PULL OUT other vice you risk to be ripped off.
Yes they look professional on their website but believe us their service is terrible and their advices are worth nothing.
One thing we have been wondering about is how a bank like Generali want to be branded with a company like Austen Morris whom is actually just are dealing with fraud.
The WMS service is useless.
Take care and do not invest because this is a company is experts on making nothing with your money just collecting their fee.
The valuation system provides little if any useful information.
They do not seems to have license to sell insurance in China.
Do not trust the information on their website anyone could easily build a site looking professional and they have but it is just a façade for a company trying to rip off people.
Again, beware before investing your money!d50df4f review #473531
You may also like
- "They do not pay their hold back account on time. This is a one-time retainer that reaches $2,000 (Recently increased to $3,000) and is supposed to be released 105..."
- "David schauss now working with Woodbury Financial is looking for the elderly for there portfolioIf you have parent's that are using his services look into it with a fine tooth..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "There are no words to explain how of a RIP OFF this guy really is. I had him as an Attorney about 9 months ago, and it was the worst..."
- "My name is Chris Geisert, inventor of the Posture Pal cushion. I was locked out of my Posture Pal company by CEO Bernard Brown.I re-assigned the patent back to..."
- "Posture Pal inventor Chris Geisert has recently started selling his Posture Pal forward head posture cushion again after a long legal battle against Bernard Brown who was demoted by Geisert..."
- "Depo Energyâ€™s COO, Bernard Brown, received the lowest possible score from the Better Business Bureau of F for his recent business dealings as CEO of Posture Pal at 1400 Noel..."