Austen Morris Associates - running after high fees
I trusted Austen Morris (Jordan Morley) with my retirement fund.They reduced the fund by 40 per cent through investing in funds that produce large fees.
He invested about 1/3 of my small fund in LM even though there was already evidence that they were bankrupt. Avoid this company at all costs, use a UK based company where you get proper protection. I am looking for compensation-let you know what happens.
The situation with my funds has been described as a car crash by a funds.manager in a reputable company and I.now look forward to poverty for the rest of my life.As Jordan said to him it's openly numbers!10718f16 review #459746
You may also like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "“INKESH PARMAR FRAUD “Free Social Service for the Victims of Inkesh Parmar & all his partners” (Almost 200 Peoples/Centers cheated by him, his fake companies and his all partners..."
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "We ended up with a Thai au pair who spoke minimal English, then proceeded to use her days off soliciting men on the Internet. Beware of this company at the..."
- "Bought a so-called complete motor. After 3wks it finally shipped. Said it was being "tested". Received a block of metal, nowhere near complete. Had a broken off intake manifold, cracked..."