Austen Morris Associates - running after high fees
I trusted Austen Morris (Jordan Morley) with my retirement fund.They reduced the fund by 40 per cent through investing in funds that produce large fees.
He invested about 1/3 of my small fund in LM even though there was already evidence that they were bankrupt. Avoid this company at all costs, use a UK based company where you get proper protection. I am looking for compensation-let you know what happens.
The situation with my funds has been described as a car crash by a funds.manager in a reputable company and I.now look forward to poverty for the rest of my life.As Jordan said to him it's openly numbers!bf74957
You may also like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Hi i really dont know what to do i liked this two pupies and i just paid $300 for them they where gonna come in nove - 23-2014 but then..."
- "Is that a fabric lack or error on my Honda Mobilio RS (Year 2014) since it's unsteady since new buy on July 2014. My Honda Mobilio was felt unstaeady at..."
- "I ordered from Domino's Store (3653): 328 Myrtle Ave. Brooklyn NY 11205 | 718-522-3733. The most Horrible pizza I have ever had. Made dry and disgusting with no sauce or..."