Austen Morris Associates - All sales, no management. As a result: you WILL LOSE money.
I am pissed at Austen Morris Associates #AMA for deceveing their clients. They lie and will make you lose money in most cases unless you are lucky.
Their sell you some "retirement planning" or other savings plans telling you they will manage it for you and that is a lie. They have no financial analysts. Just sales people like a car dealership. And because they make their commission for selling the product, not for managing it, they have no incentive to perform and as a result, they couldn't care less about your performance. My portfolio is down 10% with them after 10 years ! And I know a lot of their clients. Not ONE of them is actually up or just by a few percentage points after many years. How do you explain that ? Well you can't ! Especially if you consider the bonuses given by the plans you invest into. That also explains why sometimes you end up being invested in real bad funds. Look at the list of funds available and see how some really *** choices were made. They pretend to manage your funds by calling you or sending you recommendations every 3-6 months. But these are fakes and their recommandations are poor because they do not have any analyst. Put yourself in their shoes. Why would you care since you already got the commission and will not get more for managing ?
STAY AWAY from AUSTEN MORRIS ASSOCIATES and all companies selling the same deceiving investments. You WILL LOSE MONEY you actually need for your kids education or for your retirement.
Also notice how they only operate in countries with no laws to protect investors from such deception.d63dc5e review #460388
You may also like
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "Business Advantage Gold somehow got hold of my mother's account information. Now she is indeed looking for a loan, she had some summer plans but an unexpected expense has her..."
- "“INKESH PARMAR FRAUD “Free Social Service for the Victims of Inkesh Parmar & all his partners” (Almost 200 Peoples/Centers cheated by him, his fake companies and his all partners..."
- "I paid $1,248 for two leather chairs at Port Charlotte, FL. The so-called leather started to crack a delaminate. The synthetic veneer about one mill thick and on a..."
- "I went to Delaware poppeys at 08.30am today 21st dec 2014 and was informed by the manager that it opens at 9am.we decided to wait until then since I'm a..."
- "Emperor Limousine... Where to begin. Being a former employee, I was put to the ultimate test. My patience was stretched thin, as well as my morals. ..."