Austen Morris Associates - All sales, no management. As a result: you WILL LOSE money.
I am pissed at Austen Morris Associates #AMA for deceveing their clients. They lie and will make you lose money in most cases unless you are lucky.
Their sell you some "retirement planning" or other savings plans telling you they will manage it for you and that is a lie. They have no financial analysts. Just sales people like a car dealership. And because they make their commission for selling the product, not for managing it, they have no incentive to perform and as a result, they couldn't care less about your performance. My portfolio is down 10% with them after 10 years ! And I know a lot of their clients. Not ONE of them is actually up or just by a few percentage points after many years. How do you explain that ? Well you can't ! Especially if you consider the bonuses given by the plans you invest into. That also explains why sometimes you end up being invested in real bad funds. Look at the list of funds available and see how some really *** choices were made. They pretend to manage your funds by calling you or sending you recommendations every 3-6 months. But these are fakes and their recommandations are poor because they do not have any analyst. Put yourself in their shoes. Why would you care since you already got the commission and will not get more for managing ?
STAY AWAY from AUSTEN MORRIS ASSOCIATES and all companies selling the same deceiving investments. You WILL LOSE MONEY you actually need for your kids education or for your retirement.
Also notice how they only operate in countries with no laws to protect investors from such deception.12a25626 review #460388
You may also like
- "I had purchased 1,000 shares of AGNC early in 2012; the purchase was made in two consecutive blocks of 700 and 300. Through dividends reinvestment I purchase two more blocks..."
- "This company is by far the most un-professional, rude, disrespectful, and un-trustworthy company I have ever dealt with. This company claims to have high quality cell phone repair/ replacement parts...."
- "My financial advisor turns me onto a good opportunity with a movie studio for a short 30 day bridge loan. It paid out 50% flat. Incredible return and..."
- "There was an ad on craigslist mentioning that they're looking for an enthusiastic worker and to provide a resume in person or email. Assuming they'd like to see the..."
- "So disrespectful after they got my money. They took my money for an apartment then moved someone else in. Attached are pictures of the new place they wanted me to..."
- "This place is just awful. My shower has had a huge hole made by the maintenance and has not been fix within three months. All they did was tape a..."