Austen Morris Associates - All sales, no management. As a result: you WILL LOSE money.
I am pissed at Austen Morris Associates #AMA for deceveing their clients. They lie and will make you lose money in most cases unless you are lucky.
Their sell you some "retirement planning" or other savings plans telling you they will manage it for you and that is a lie. They have no financial analysts. Just sales people like a car dealership. And because they make their commission for selling the product, not for managing it, they have no incentive to perform and as a result, they couldn't care less about your performance. My portfolio is down 10% with them after 10 years ! And I know a lot of their clients. Not ONE of them is actually up or just by a few percentage points after many years. How do you explain that ? Well you can't ! Especially if you consider the bonuses given by the plans you invest into. That also explains why sometimes you end up being invested in real bad funds. Look at the list of funds available and see how some really *** choices were made. They pretend to manage your funds by calling you or sending you recommendations every 3-6 months. But these are fakes and their recommandations are poor because they do not have any analyst. Put yourself in their shoes. Why would you care since you already got the commission and will not get more for managing ?
STAY AWAY from AUSTEN MORRIS ASSOCIATES and all companies selling the same deceiving investments. You WILL LOSE MONEY you actually need for your kids education or for your retirement.
Also notice how they only operate in countries with no laws to protect investors from such deception.eef332a review #460388
You may also like
- "Mr. Vaneus stole $13,500 from me back in March 2010. We had a written contract and he was to perform investment services on my behalf. He never performed..."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "Barbara Bolla, Keller Williams of La Jolla, 8813 Villa La Jolla Drive, La Jolla, CA 92037, was found guilty of beating up a 72 year old woman. New coverage can..."
- "Booking.com advertised false photos of Empress Hotel in New Orleans. Wanted to cancel Empress hotel said Booking.com was at fault and Empress Hotel says Booking.com was at fault. They want..."
- "My review may be the only positive review on here but I want to share my experience with The Dump here in Atlanta. I went to the New Year’s..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my mother-in-law who had major surgery this past week. She loves roses so I chose a bouquet that was FULL of roses. It was called..."