Austen Morris Associates - All sales, no management. As a result: you WILL LOSE money.
I am pissed at Austen Morris Associates #AMA for deceveing their clients. They lie and will make you lose money in most cases unless you are lucky.
Their sell you some "retirement planning" or other savings plans telling you they will manage it for you and that is a lie. They have no financial analysts. Just sales people like a car dealership. And because they make their commission for selling the product, not for managing it, they have no incentive to perform and as a result, they couldn't care less about your performance. My portfolio is down 10% with them after 10 years ! And I know a lot of their clients. Not ONE of them is actually up or just by a few percentage points after many years. How do you explain that ? Well you can't ! Especially if you consider the bonuses given by the plans you invest into. That also explains why sometimes you end up being invested in real bad funds. Look at the list of funds available and see how some really *** choices were made. They pretend to manage your funds by calling you or sending you recommendations every 3-6 months. But these are fakes and their recommandations are poor because they do not have any analyst. Put yourself in their shoes. Why would you care since you already got the commission and will not get more for managing ?
STAY AWAY from AUSTEN MORRIS ASSOCIATES and all companies selling the same deceiving investments. You WILL LOSE MONEY you actually need for your kids education or for your retirement.
Also notice how they only operate in countries with no laws to protect investors from such deception.107fec3d review #460388
You may also like
- "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..."
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "We have a contract signed w Exede for unlimited internet.They are charging us the quoted price but we are NOT getting unlimited internet. EXEDE / VIA SAT put us..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."